Floor Auction Team Member
Working with our Floor Auction Team you will be responsible for all facets of Auction preparation and sale for our Estate Auction, held each week. It is a diverse role, and you will be exposed to each step of the Auction process, including the final catalogue preparation.
The key responsibilities of the role is working with the Team Leader and Floor Team members to:
- Manage the removal and storage of all Interstate buyer’s goods ready for collection.
- Assist in the unloading and booking of items for forthcoming Auctions.
- Assist with merchandising of display space for Estate Auction.
- Prepare items for the Auction catalogue.
- Break down the previous sale, and disperse goods to buyers and interstate/storage areas.
The role is full-time, 37.5 hours per week, with some requirement for rostered work and some overtime (limited).
If you are interested in joining Scammell’s dynamic team, then we would love to hear from you.
Send a letter of introduction (only) explaining why you want to work with the team at Scammells, what you collect or have an interest in and what you know about Auctions.
Applications to Jason Harris
Applications close Friday, 13th of May