Single Vendor Collections - We treat it like it was our own.
You only get one chance to sell your collection, and it can only be the right way.
Selling a collection for a Vendor isn’t as simple as just putting it up for sale. In many cases, the Vendor has spent a large portion of their life amassing a collection that is of great importance and meaning to them. Our staff understand this and work with Vendors throughout the whole process. From deciding if they do indeed want to sell, to research and valuation, all the way through to auction day. Using the professional services of Scammells through this process allows Vendors to feel satisfied and confident, rather than unsure and regretful.Request Appraisal
Browse our latest offerings from our Weekly “Estate” Auction, or our Showcase Auctions of Antiques and Fine & Contemporary Art. We also hold the collectors favourite 3 times per year, the famous “Great Collectors Auction” highlighting some of the best and most sort after Petrol and Oil, Vintage, Veteran and Classic Motorcycles and Car Collectables.Our Auction Calendar
They say the proof is in the pudding, we say it’s in our results!
Over the past 10 years Scammells have bought to market some amazing collections including the “Dr Gary Scroop Collection” of one of the most complete collections of vintage cameras, microscopes and quackery, “The Gifford Collection” of over 4000 pieces of Royal Doulton and the “The Donovan Collection” which included a Dorrit Black (now in the SA Gallery) and a rare Steiner Claret Jug.
Hans Heysen – The Drinking Placesold $51000
Falcon Chairs & Footstoolssold $3700
Georg Jensen Necklacesold $1700
Robby The Robotsold $1800
Doulton Lambeth Mousesold $3600
Dorrit Blacksold $45000
JH Steiner Claret Jugsold $24500
Colonial Breakfront Bookcasesold $50000
Golden Fleece Enamel Signsold $11500
- Request an appraisal and upload your images
- We receive the request and forward it to the right specialists at Scammells
- Our Appraisers assess the items over the next 24-48 hours, researching and finding the most up to date values
- Your appraisal is compiled and formatted by our appraisal team
- Whilst this is happening you will receive some handy information by email from our Appraisal Department
- Within 72 hours (3 days in the old language) you receive your appraisal by email
Request an Appraisal
Join the Mailing List
Please enter a valid email address