Single Vendor Collections - We treat them like they're our own.
You only get one chance to sell your collection and we are here to help.
Selling a collection for a Vendor isn’t as simple as just putting it up for sale. In many cases, the Vendor has spent a large portion of their life amassing a collection that is of great importance and meaning to them. Our staff understand this and work with Vendors through the whole process from start to finish. From deciding if they do indeed want to sell, to research and valuation, all the way through to auction day. Using the professional services of Scammells through this process allows Vendors to feel satisfied and confident, rather than unsure and regretful.Request Appraisal
Our SVC team is headed by Ellen and Lana, supported by our team of appraisers and product experts with decades of combined experience. Our team includes specialists in Australian and European antique and colonial furniture and objet d’art, jewellery and sterling silver, fine art, vintage toys, vintage and contemporary collectable fashion, photographic and movie collectables, oriental porcelain and much more.
They say the proof is in the pudding, we say it’s in our results!
Over the past 10 years Scammells have bought to market some amazing collections including the “Dr Gary Scroop Collection” of one of the most complete collections of vintage cameras, microscopes and quackery, “The Gifford Collection” of over 4000 pieces of Royal Doulton and the “The Donovan Collection” which included a Dorrit Black (now housed in the SA Gallery) and a rare Steiner Claret Jug.
Movie Memorabilia and Daybill Poster Collection
Mamie Venner Handpainted China Collection
Vintage Wood Working Hand Tool Collection
- Request an appraisal and upload your images
- We receive the request and forward it to the right specialist at Scammells
- Our Appraisers assess the items over the next 24-48 hours, researching and finding the most up to date values
- Your appraisal is compiled and formatted by our appraisal team
- Whilst this is happening you will receive some handy information by email from our Appraisal Department
- Within 72 hours (3 days in the old language) you receive your appraisal by email
Request an Appraisal
Join the Mailing List
Please enter a valid email address