Professional Valuations - Leave nothing to chance.
In the unfortunate instance that you need to make an insurance claim, you need to know and be able to prove, the value of the items you’re claiming on.
A professional valuation from Scammells can ensure your prized artwork, collectables, and antique furniture are valued at and insured for the right amount. The circumstances that instigate an insurance claim are unpleasant enough, without the hassle of arguing over undervalued items.REQUEST VALUATION
Scammells Valuation Guide
Our Auction industry mentor, Jason Harris has created a guide to Valuations, what to expect, the timelines and other things you should know. It’s a short and easy to read guide.Download Now
They say the proof is in the pudding, we say it’s in our results!
Over the past 10 years Scammells have bought to market some amazing collections including the “Dr Gary Scroop Collection” of one of the most complete collections of vintage cameras, microscopes and quackery, “The Gifford Collection” of over 4000 pieces of Royal Doulton and the “The Donovan Collection” which included a Dorrit Black (now in the SA Gallery) and a rare Steiner Claret Jug.
Doulton Lambeth Mousesold $3600
Dorrit Blacksold $45000
JH Steiner Claret Jugsold $24500
Colonial Breakfront Bookcasesold $50000
Golden Fleece Enamel Signsold $11500
- Request an appraisal and upload your images
- We receive the request and forward it to the right specialists at Scammells
- Our Appraisers assess the items over the next 24-48 hours, researching and finding the most up to date values
- Your appraisal is compiled and formatted by our appraisal team
- Whilst this is happening you will receive some handy information by email from our Appraisal Department
- Within 72 hours (3 days in the old language) you receive your appraisal by email
Request an Appraisal
Join the Mailing List
Please enter a valid email address